Sometimes you need pieces of content that you don't want to show up in your feed, but can be accessed directly from your navigation. For instance, Pages are often used to show static information like About, Contact, or an event-specific landing page. To create a Page for your website on Verst, read on!
1. From your Verst Dashboard, click "Pages"
2. Click the pink composition circle at the bottom left of your screen.
3. Add all the content you'd like, in the same way you would add and format content (including images, video, and audio) to a regular post. (Click here for more details on formatting and adding content to a post or page.)
4. When you're ready, click "Publish" in the upper right corner of your screen.
5. Edit the link to whatever you'd like it to be for your page.
6. Click "Publish" at the bottom of your screen.
Tip: When editing a Page, select the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your screen, next to Publish to select Options (edit your URL), Preview your Page, or Delete your draft.