You can nest multiple categories in one group to better organize your navigation. For example, if you have two categories like “Cakes” and “Cookies” you can create a group called “Desserts” that will act as an organization tool, storing both sections in one place in your navigation.
1. Go to Customize in your Verst Dashboard
2. Click Navigation
Here, you will see all the categories you've already created for your site.
3. Click the icon and click Add Group
4. Name your Group and click Save
5. Click the icon again and click Add Category to create a category to put inside your group
6. Name your Category and click Save
7. Drag and drop any category you want inside a group to rearrange.
if you have any questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org