Google Analytics can help you take a deeper dive into who your visitors are and what they’re doing.
To enable Google Analytics with Verst:
- Set up a Google Analytics account here.
- Follow these steps to set up a property within Google Analytics.
- Get the ‘Property ID’ value to enter into the Verst Dashboard:
- Sign into Google Analytics
- Go to the Admin section
- Click into Property Settings
- Copy the Tracking Id (example value: UA-12345678-1)
- Sign into Verst. From your Dashboard, go to Site Settings. Enter this value (e.g., UA-12345678-1) in the Google Analytics Account ID box.
Per Facebook, “The Facebook pixel is a piece of code for your website that enables you to measure, optimize and build audiences for your ad campaigns. Using the Facebook pixel, you can leverage the actions people take on your website across devices to inform more effective Facebook advertising campaigns.”
- Go here to create a Facebook pixel.
- Copy the Pixel ID (example: 123456789012345)
- Sign into Verst. From your Dashboard, go to Site Settings. Enter your pixel value (e.g., 123456789012345) in the Facebook Pixel ID box.