Before you can integrate MailChimp with Verst you will need two values, your List ID and API Key. If you need help finding them you can look below the photo, otherwise let's keep going!
To set up MailChimp go to your Verst dashboard and then click into Call-To-Action and hit the + icon to add a new one. Now just toggle "Link to Webpage" to "Email capture"! Voila, Your page should look similar to the one below now :) Simply add those two values in and you are good to go! Just make sure you activate it by hitting the 3 dot icon and clicking "Run".
Finding List ID
- Log into MailChimp, and on the top navigation bar, click “Lists”.
- Find your preferred list, and on the right, there is a drop down arrow. Click it and go into “Settings”.
- In “Settings”, click “List name & defaults”.
- On the right hand of that page, there is a section called “List ID”, and the List ID is in red.
Finding API Key
- In the MailChimp dashboard, go to your name and avatar and click the drop down arrow. Click “Account”.
- Go to the “Extras” pull down and click “API keys”.
- Click on “Create A Key” and create an API key.