To add a link to your logo, follow these steps
- Log in to your Verst site and click on Settings.
- Click on Branding.
- If you want to use an image for your logo, slide the bar next to "Use image" to the right. It will turn pink.
- To add the image, click the "Upload" button. You will see a pop-up and from there you can choose which image you want to be your logo. Try to choose an svg, png, jpg, or png file that's at least 60 pixels tall for the best quality.
- You can have your logo link to either your homepage or to another website of your choice.
- If you want people directed back to your homepage when they click on your logo, select the "My Homepage" option (the image on the left, below). They'll be sent to your beautiful homepage!
- If you want to direct people to another page or website, select "A custom link" and type or copy and paste the URL of your choice into the box (the image on the right, below). You can use this feature to link your Instagram, online store, or to rick-roll your followers!
- Make sure to hit Save at the bottom when you're done.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!