1. Go to Squarespace and select "Start a free trial" or "Get started"
2. You will be taken to a template picker. Hover over the one you like to select it for your new website on Squarespace.
3. Fill in the requested details to create your Squarespace account.
4. Click Start at the welcome screen. Answer the questions that appear about your site.
5. Click Settings in the toolbar on the left of your screen.
6. In the left toolbar, scroll down to the "Website" section, then click Advanced
7. Click Import/Export
8. Click Import
9. Click Wordpress
10. At the top left of the import box, click Advanced
11. Click Add a file, then select your XML export of your Verst site (follow the instructions in our guide "Export Your Verst Website" to attain this XML file)
12. Click Begin Import
13. You will see a progress bar on the left. Wait until it says "Success"
14. Click the arrow at the top left of the screen until you reach the main menu. Click Pages
15. Refresh your browser for your imported content to appear. Scroll down to the bottom of the menu to the section labeled "Not Linked". Here, you will find your pages and posts from Verst. To make these appear on your Squarespace site, click on the relevant post or page then click Enable Page.