If you have different authors for different posts in your Verst site, please follow the instructions in the “Setting up Multiple Authors in Wordpress” post in our Guides and FAQs before importing your Verst XML file
For most Wordpress users (sticking with hosting on Wordpress.com), follow the instructions here to get your Wordpress.com .xml export of your Verst content. If you choose to self-host your site, follow the instructions for a standard .xml export instead.
1. Before starting the import process, go to Themes to select your desired website theme
2. Click on Settings
3. Under General, click on Import under ‘Site Tools’
4. Select Start Import next to the WordPress icon
5. Click to select your file or drag your Verst .xml file into the box to upload
6. You will receive an email notification when the import process is complete. It is not unusual for it to take at least 15-30 minutes for the import to complete.