1. Go to https://wordpress.com/
2. Click Get Started on the top right corner of the page
3. Select the 'Start with a blog' plan for your site
4. Enter the site address of your choice. You will see a list of options appear. The first is free, but you can select any of the listed sites as your site address with additional fee applied to your WordPress account.
5. Fill in your email address, username, and password fields to create your account. Click Continue
6. Your Wordpress site is now live! You can click View My Site to begin to edit.
7. If you have different authors for different posts in your Verst site, please follow the instructions in the “Setting up Multiple Authors in Wordpress” post in our Guides and FAQs before importing your Verst XML file