While you’re in Edit Post mode, follow these steps:
- Place your cursor where you want your photo placed in the body of your post, then click the bit A toolbar with formatting and content options will pop up.
- Click the image, gif, or video icon and type in the bar to search for pictures and gifs.
- When you search a keyword you will have the option to choose from pictures, videos and gifs in the top left corner.
- Click the camera icon to add a photo or gallery that is saved on your computer or mobile device
- Select the photo(s) or gif you want to add from your computer or mobile device
Awesome! Now your photos or gifs have been uploaded!
How to upload a photo or gif from your computer:
How to search and insert a photo or gif:
Note: Keep an eye out for more advanced style options for your content soon.
For information on editing a gallery of photos, click here and follow the steps. The remainder of this article will be focused on editing single photos.
Once your photo(s) have been inserted you will have the option to change their size and appearance in the post. In the bottom right of the photo click and you will see the following buttons:
From left to right they are sub-column, column-width, default, full width, and inset. The trash can icon will delete the photo. The link button will link a URL to the photo. You can also edit the caption and add more photos by clicking edit. The best way to understand would go and try it out in your own post but we have attached some screenshots below!