There are lots of ways you can customize the layout and navigation of your website.
Go to Customize on your Verst Dashboard
- Select Design Packs to find pre-made complete styles for your site. Click on each to test it out. Once you've settled on your favorite style, click Apply Design Pack.
- If you'd like to customize the style of your site, select Design. Here, you have many options (explained below) to change the look of your site. Within each category, select an option to preview what it would look like on your site. When you are ready, click “Save” to save your customized layout.
- Accent - Change the style and colors of your categories and posts
- Fonts - Change the font style and format for your site
- Menu - Change the format and colors of your navigation menu (which can be displayed as a header or a drop-down sidebar)
- Content Feed - Change the way your articles appear on your home screen.