In order to create a gallery place your cursor where you want your gallery placed in the body of your post, then click the bit . A toolbar with formatting and content options will pop up.
- Click the image icon
- Select all the photos that you want to be uploaded
- You can also insert one photo then click edit and add more photos by clicking in the right bar.
- The gallery that is created will look something like this
- Similar to when you post a photo there will be a series of buttons in the bottom right of your gallery
- The left most button is Tiled Gallery, this is the option featured above and what the gallery is automatically set to
- The next button is the Sliding Gallery, choosing this option will cause your photos to appear one at a time as pictured below.
- When you click the edit button a new menu will appear on the side of your screen
- Here you can add captions to your photos by typing in the boxed next to the photo
- By clicking Arrange you can change the order in which the photos are presented
- Finally you can add more photos to the gallery by clicking in the top right corner
How to change galleries, caption, and arrange photos:
Congratulations! You've mastered the art of gallery creation, now go and test your skills!